Questions and Answers
What kind of events has 8 to the Bar performed?
8 to the Bar has performed at a Variety of events, from private, intimate shows, to entertaining hundreds of people.
- Need an anniversary gift?
- Proposing to your loved one?
- Valentines Day?
- Hire 8 to the Bar to come and sing for you and your loved ones! Nothing says lovin’ like 11 guys singing in sweet harmony to your loved one.
- Need some light background music for a reception? 8 to the Bar can certainly accommodate! We can be just the thing to add spice to your gathering!
- Need to entertain a hall, or awards ceremony? We’d love to do it for you!
I don’t know any of the songs in your Current Repertoire. Are you limited to only these songs?
Certainly not! In fact, we have been asked to learn songs for our clients in the past. Anything is possible. We are eager to work towards making the performance as memorable as possible. Also, if you see a retired song on the repertoire page that you would like to hear, we can certainly resurrect it for you!
Here are a couple reviews from the past:
How long is a usual set?
4-5 songs, approx. 20-25 minutes. We are willing to extend our sets, but would prefer to do multiple sets.
What about pricing? Do you have standard rates?
8 to the Bar does not have a standard rate. We work with each Client individually to find a price that fits within their budget for the event.
Would 8 to the Bar provide their own sound equipment?
Sorry, but we don’t own our own sound setup. Although, half of the time, the events we sing for don’t even require one!
If you can provide sound for the event, our optimal sound setup would include at least 5 microphones, and 2 monitors.
Who do I contact to discuss setting up a performance?
If you would like to speak with a representative of 8 to the Bar, please fill out our contact form.
We’re looking forward to working with you!